Local Art Festival

One weekend in April every year is Miami Loco Music & Arts Festival. There is fun to be had all weekend long. Music, dancing, art shows, poetry readings under the bridge, and on and on! There is something for everyone on this weekend in downtown Miami, AZ. 

    My husband was excited to see this hit and miss engine. Seriously something for everyone.

    While I walked around during the festival I met a local artist who had been one of the artists for Lisa Frank! I felt like I was meeting a celebrity from my childhood!

Marriage Reconnect
Be interested in what catches the attention of your spouse. Allow this to be a leisure activity of exploring, learning, and indulging in the arts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swap Meet!

Visiting the Elderly

Healthy Marriage Movie Guide: Hitch